If you want to charge your electric vehicle with solar panels, you need a single phase inverter to facilitate the transfer of power.
Homeowners can benefit from SolarEdge’s single phase inverter for electric vehicle charging which offers a much faster way to charge up to six times the rate of a standard Level 1 charger. This product is revolutionary in being the world’s first with an integrated PV inverter, saving the hassle of having to install a separate EV charger and inverter.
All that is required is the inverter, with no need for extra wiring, conduit, or a breaker installation as the dedicated circuit breaker is built in. This also avoids having to upgrade the main distribution panel, freeing up space and providing real convenience.
SolarEdge single phase inverter features
- 99% efficiency and top-tier reliability thanks to HD-Wave technology
- Easy to install and commission – no larger than a SolarEdge inverter
- Monitor charge levels module-by-module for added safety
- Choose from a variety of charger cable types and lengths (ordered separately)
- Built in arc fault protection
- No upgrade necessary for main distribution panel
- Track energy consumption of PV, EV, and grid simultaneously
- Remote operation and control via mobile app
- 12 year warranty
- Installation suitable for indoor and outdoor spaces
- Compatible with all EV types
- Smart-scheduling for time-of-use rates
- Charge 2.5x faster with PV and grid sources
SolarEdge single phase inverter installation experts
ecoEV specialises in SolarEdge technology, providing expert installations of the single phase inverter to help homeowners charge with 100% solar power.
This inverter features advanced energy management to ensure optimal daily energy consumption and maximum self-consumption of solar energy. With SolarEdge’s monitoring platform, you can manage and monitor the energy consumption of your EV charging station and track energy savings.
There is no easier way to charge your EV with solar power.
We also recommend battery storage if you want to harness solar energy during the night – battery storage stores unused solar energy for use anytime.