pod point solo 3
The Pod Point Solo offers 3.6kW and 7kW (single phase) charge speeds and 22kW (three-phase) charge speeds.
This charger has in-built safety technology to detect any faults within your electrical network that may harm the user.
This eliminates the need for the installation of an earth rod which is required for many other chargers .
- Wi-Fi enabled smart charger which pairs with the Pod Point App (iOS & Android devices) via Wi-Fi, so you can view all your charging activity and associated costs on your smartphone
- The Wi-Fi connection also enables remote support and over-the-air software updates that can enhance the performance of your charge point
- Includes automatic power balancing (load balancing) so you can charge your car in harmony with your home
- Available with charging speeds of 3.6kW or 7.2kW
- Provides an electric vehicle with up to 30 miles of range per hour (RPH)
- Compatible with all plug-in vehicles
- Available with a universal socket or tethered type 1 / type 2 connector
- Tethered lead 4.8m in length
This charger qualifies for the full £350 landlord OZEV grant. If you do not qualify, the average cost of installation is £999.
get a quote
Interested in the Pod Point Solo 3? Call us to find out more.